Saturday, October 23, 2010

Why I love art?



This blog is dedicated to why I love art! It's all about creating, not creative. Creating, is doing/action, creative is describing. I realize after awhile of working on my texture project that took up four hours of my day, the time went fairly fast, and I was not really stressed. I admit, I did save the project to the last minute. I knit, and this semester, I planned to knit a lot, but it seems like I always have a sketch pad instead of a pair of knitting needles in my hands. It came to the point of where I'm getting my first personal sketchpad instead of using my
class's sketchpad. I just got back from Micheal's, I finally broke down and got more Bristol paper for class. I mainly use Bristol paper for big projects, and when it's required from class. Art is a great way of doing creativity, and to express God's love and creation.

I just thought I'd share some of my adoration for God's art and creation!
~Genesis 1:1~

No comments:

Post a Comment