Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Hobby Lobby Part Two & 2011 Resolutions

What a trip! We got back last night, well not late-late. I thought it was going to be a quick trip, however it turned into a two hour trip to Hobby Lobby! My Mom and I do this each time we come to Georgia to visit family (or we try to). I thought there was going to be a lot more yarn, than just two aisles- but I guess that's a lot! I did get many yarns, and planned some projects for the upcoming year, 2011!! One of the projects I've started yesterday, but it's a gift for someone (so no details on the blog for this one..) The list of projects are down below.

2011 Knitting Projects Planned:
These are finishing in no rush. You can't rush knitting and you can't rush art. : ).
1.) My Dad's scarf. I have 20 inches done in the black, and need 36inches in the area I'm working on. (I only knit scarfs for family and close friends)
2.) My brother's Super Mario blanket for college. I've got several designs done like: Lugi, Toad, Bowser, and Yoshi. There's more to come. The Bowser's Presentation Photo will be up on Facebook (and on here) this weekend..
3.) Baby Girl Blanket: I miss blankets, and I love long term projects such as these. I probably start this once my main projects above are finished. This will be a long while before I even start the project. So this is a defiantly 2011 goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment