Sunday, October 2, 2011

October is off to a great start!

Hello!! Just probably a quick blog unlike yesterday. October is off to a great start! I'm feeling a lot better than I did over the weekend. So okay... good news! Not sure what kind of post to call this one....

are you ready for it?
   yes I finished one of my long-term projects, FINALLY.

Okay.. even more ready?
It's my Fall into Autumn Scarf 2011! I'm doing one more post or two about this scarf, since I still need to block it. I might wait until we get into the new house in order to do it (after crazy things slow down.)-but that would be on Wednesday. I'm so glad and excited this scarf is completed-I'm considering to turn it in for an HP class, but not sure quite yet. I'm thinking about a cowl for this month (simple and brainless haha.)

I'm so excited it's finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment