Friday, October 21, 2011

Stitches East 2011 is...

TOMORROW! We are leaving bright and early tomorrow morning and I'm very excited! I'm still trying to decide if I should knock out another repeat or not of my brother's blanket in the car, or bring the Clapotis. My goal today is to finish and bind off the Dancing Batty Shawl (almost done, on row 88!)

Here's my WIPS for this week (haven't done this in awhile!)

1.) Alex's VA Tech Blanket: Finished the fifth repeat since I was sick the past weekend, and got a lot of mindless knitting.

2.) My Purple Clapotis: Just casted on a few days ago..

3.) Black Spark Skirt: Not sure how many inches it is yet, but I think that'll be my travel knitting.

4.) Dancing Batty Shawl: Hopefully will finish this by tomorrow! (Probably will)


No comments:

Post a Comment