Thursday, July 14, 2011

-Big FO's-!

So last night... I finished... my BLANKET. The final name for it is Summer 2011 blanket, honestly I was going to wait till Hilton Head to finish it (with a long car ride.) However, I tried out my blanket yesterday after finishing the tenth yellow stripe. The blanket's pattern called for thirteen stripes of the purple. I had that huge feeling my blanket was done, so I tried it. And... I almost fell asleep under my blanket yesterday (while it was still on the needles! ha!) Last night I binded it off.. now I just need to weave in the ends! It'll count for the Stash Dash yes, and I'm giving it about 3,000 yards.. I mean it is a blanket! I'm so excited yet sad at the same time. What long term project to work on now?

Happy Knitting!
~Anna Elizabeth Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment