Tuesday, July 26, 2011

New Projects-Finished Projects

So yesterday we had another five hour travel by car to VA Tech for my bro's orientation. (By the way, his blanket is going well!) I was determined to get far in the Summer Mystery Shawlette by Wendy D. Johnson, however I finished it! I was focused on this one actually as much as possible-so the brother's blanket did not really get a lot of work done (saving this for the beach next week!) It's one of the most beautiful shawls I've seen and fell in love with.

Here's the projects I want to work on:
1.) The Evenstar Shawl: I'm probably most likely starting this when we get back from vacation. I might be ordering the yarn next week or later tonight using my uncle's birthday gift card. It could be a gift for my parents to use as a decoration in our new house. I've already bought the pattern, and planned out some materials, and I'm still studying the pattern.

2.) Little monsters by Rebecca Danger. I don't think they're called little monsters, but I have an idea I want to do with one of them-a gift for someone special to me. I'm ordering the book soon.


What's on my Needles:
1.) HITCHHIKER SHAWL At first I was a bit sketchy about that shawl, don't know why. It's one of those to watch it grow and see. But I'm liking the pattern now, easy to knit and mindless at the same time. Could finish it by the end of this week. I'm calling it "Hitchhiking to Hilton Head 2011" I'm knitting it finally with the knitpicks blue stroll.

2.) ALEX'S BLANKET: The blanket is getting semi worked done. I'm usually working on a main project during the day, and since it has a mindless easy pattern I save it for the night time. Last night I was adding the second white row, but was extremely tired and didn't finish the row. (need to finish it now!)

Well that's it!
Happy Knitting!
~Anna Elizabeth Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment