Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Intense!

So today I consider on challenging myself. Really challenging that I am a little nervous, with 241 stitches about to be on the needles! Yes, I'm talking about the popular Summer Mystery Shawlette. Have I finished the Baktus yet? Nope. Have I finished the Florida Shirt? Well honestly almost! I just got to sew up the seems and edges! So I barely just finished up two projects (My not quite a pig bag) and the shirt. I wanted to cast on another tank.. but I think that might wait until Hilton Head (yes another vacation!) So I'm doing the Summer Mystery Shawlette by Wendy D. Johnson. Every podcaster does this, and now I'm participating a bit late. It was just calling my name.

So I'm about to go and cast on 241 stitches haha! Wish me luck! My blanket is a bit less than this! More like 170ish stitches, and I can't even complete a whole row in a day now. I'm defiantly taking the blanket to Hilton Head with me since we'll be driving down.

Happy Knitting!
~Anna Elizabeth Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment