Monday, July 4, 2011

Meet Pollyanna Part One

Defense Against the Dark Arts (DADA)
July 2011
Option 3: “There is nothing on this earth more to be prized than true friendship.“~Thomas Aquinas - Make something that reminds you of a strong friendship that you have.

I love knitting animals, and I've been itching to get another project bag. I've been searching for a project bag all over Disney but couldn't find one. I've mentioned in an earlier post about this project-and gave a sneak peek. I am creating a pig bag, and naming it Pollyanna (Okay being selfish and naming it after me, and I like the name Polly.) Behind the story of the bag is from my boyfriend's and mine's relationship... read the earlier post about it! Or you can check my Raverly project page here.

With that being said-I'm halfway done with the body of the bag-marking my percent to 55%. There's still a few parts added to the bag after the body of the bag is completed. However I consider the body of the bag the main part of the project. Photos will be coming in part two-the finishing project.

ADDITIONAL NOTE: I'm considering of blogging after finishing only each project I'm currently working on, by posting photos for the Harry Potter group & the Stash Dash!

Happy Knitting!
~Anna Elizabeth Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment