Monday, July 4, 2011

I'm back!





I'm back from Disney, sad to say! But I'm also glad I'm home! I did get to knit a little bit, but actually not that much. I did have some days where I didn't knit at all. Then again-I only knitted during lines for rides. Here's some photos from Hogwarts and Disney. Hogwarts was amazing! I do have a lot of exciting news for knitting and will share in this post.

Exciting Knitting News:
FO's:
1.) Florida Shirt: I changed the name of the Carrot Top to Florida shirt, since I've been working on it in Florida. Yes, I finished it today! All I need to do is sew it together!

2.) Half FO's: Is the Baktus shawl I'm working on, and still need to finish it. Almost done, just got to pick it back up!

What's on my Needles:
1.) For right now-the new Harry Potter class for July 2o11: DADA! I'm doing option 3 in which it's about you knit something to represent a friendship. So I'm crafting a pig project bag to represent my boyfriend's and mine's relationship. It's an inside joke, that he snorts in my ear like a pig. Need to say more? I won't be blogging a lot about this project, not sure how quick of a project it'll be after finishing the 8 inches.

Up Next on my needles: I have a lot of projects I want to do!
1.) The pig project bag I started today
2.) Summer cotton socks
3.) A cowl

Happy Knitting!
~Anna Elizabeth Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment