Saturday, June 25, 2011

Summer ELEVEN Fashion

Earlier in blogging I've mentioned the Carrot Top I'm working on, I'm still working on it. I'm making very good progress!! I am defiantly making a page for Summer Eleven Fashion, since now I'm starting getting into sweaters and tanks for the summer. As for my Carrot Top, I might finish it in Disney!! Yesterday I've worked on the shoulders, and hopefully I'll get past that part since I completed the shoulders.

Next up on my list of sweaters and tanks is the "Make Up Your Mind" tank, I think I already made up my mind in wanting to knit this! ;). haha. I might start it at Disney after finishing the Carrot Top of course!

Shawls! I'm still working on a Baktus shawl, and not really sure if I'm going to take that with me or not. I want to focus on these two projects at Disney. I don't want to take a lot with me.

Socks! I am bringing socks to Disney with me, will help to wait in line for rides and things in between.

ONE MORE DAY LEFT!!! WE'RE LEAVING TOMORROW!

No comments:

Post a Comment