Thursday, September 8, 2011

Astronomy Owl & Potions Class

Hello and welcome rainy Thursday! I might be spending this morning blogging. I do have two photos to post-one with my Astronomy OWL planning, and the second-the Potions baby hat is complete. I had wanted to do Care of Magical Creatures-but that'd take awhile. So I decided to go with Potions. I was in the car yesterday and had the extra yarn to do a baby hat, I even consider doing before for the HPKCHC.. I started it while waiting in the car, and by the time I got home I was finished and just need to sew in the ends and such. But here are the photos and the assignment for both! I'm also attaching a Milky Way photo so I can have it in the OWL proposal.
Potions Options:
Option 1 – Craft something that has decreases in it.
Option 2 – Stash deflation. Use up yarn or fiber that has been in your stash for at least 6 months and deflate it into something awesome!
ASTRONOMY OWL OPTION: 
Option 1: Knit, crochet, or spin a star chart. Your proposal should explain how the elements of your project (symbols, yarns, beads, etc.) portray the different celestial bodies. This is the place to use those sparkly or metallic yarns and/or beads, beads, beads.


No comments:

Post a Comment