Thursday, September 29, 2011

October 2011-Fall Fun & EEKAL!

So, it's towards the end of September, and beginning of October! October is my favorite month of the year, leaves changing, bobbing for apples, pumpkin bread, pumpkin seeds, pumpkin carving... and football! Fall has always been my favorite season (even with school starting haha). Since it is about to be October, which means new patterns for EEKAL! I am really impressed everyone is getting into the group, the conversations, and especially suggesting patterns! I know we're defiantly using one of them. I'm also creating a special graphic design for October 2011 in our EEKAL group (well since it's Halloween month...that should give a clue!) I'll post that graphic design on the post tomorrow.) I'm posting up the patterns tomorrow, since we are moving next week-not sure if I'll be able to blog or not. I'm locking the September threads on October 1st.

Anyways, happy knitting!
~annalovesheep~

No comments:

Post a Comment