Monday, September 5, 2011

WIPS-Week of 9/5/11

So I feel like I haven't blogged what I've been really knitting lately.. so here we go!

My WIPS:
1.) Daydream Shawlette (Really the Hitchhiker shawlette): It's coming well, very well so far. I memorized the eight row repeat pattern, that I can get many points accomplished during the day. Since I memorized it-I usually daydream while knitting it.

2.) The Evenstar Shawl: I've defiantly been working on this one, and almost sooo close in finishing chart two! It's going well so far. I think chart three will be the longest chart so far (besides the border) since it'll have 580+ some stitches.

3.) Stitches East Scarf 2011: (Fall into Autumn Scarf 2011): Well.. it's making progress, but I'm hoping to get it done

I think that's all I can think of for the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment