Saturday, March 26, 2011

Happy Saturday Yarn Shopping!

Saturday seems to be my favorite day of the week! It's just more of a relaxing day for me. So today is one of my favorite days just because I'm traveling 2 hours (or 2 1/2 hours) just to get yarn, I'm so stoked! Plus I think I'm going to one of the largest yarn stores in the world (I could be wrong.. on that one), but I can't contain my excitement! We're about to leave in a few minutes, but that's just a quick blog. I'll blog more when I get home.

Here's how I prepared for today for yarn shopping:
1.) Wrote down things I might desire to knit: like for baby hats, baby booties, cotton yarn.. (that's soft), socks and such..
2.) Printed out patterns I want to knit later in the future.
3.) I might be searching whatever yarn that grabs my attention and screams a new project..
4.) Gifts for family and friends
There was a fifth one but I forgot it already haha..

anyways gota get going!
Happy Knittings!
~Anna Elizabeth Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment