Sunday, March 27, 2011

WEBS!

My title is in capital letters since I went to Webs yesterday! It was so much fun going with my friends down to Webs in Massachusetts. I didn't really get a lot of photos, but got a lot of yarn! When it comes to these kind of stores or shops-I try to get very unique and pretty yarn that either can't be found at Michaels or at Jo-ann's (or else get it at Michaels or Jo-ann's right?) I love deep purples, deep greens.. and sometimes blue. But when it comes to spring I do like springy and summer colors (like the Jellybean socks I'm still knitting). I did get a lot of yarn for socks and I also got yarn for a summer top I want to knit for Disney World this summer. (yep I'm going to Disney!) We left about 8am yesterday and didn't get back until 10pm! It was a long day, tiring-but also a fun day all together! I was falling asleep in the car yesterday on the way home, and went straight to bed.

Anyways,
happy knitting!
~Anna Elizabeth Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment