Monday, March 28, 2011

a little slow on the first post of the day...

I woke up a little late than wanting to (at eight).. and I really didn't have a chance to blog or even check my facebook.. not even to change my status! But yesterday (yes I did finish my Jellybean socks! and they are posted on Raverly!) Last night I went to my knit night for Neighbors Helping Newborns.. and I helped out sewing some squares together for blankets. (I might be working on it later this week...) I'll also upload photos of the design-it wasn't really a design I created but just a bunch of squares sewen together..

Here's some knitting goals for this week:
1.) Secret Knitting (Let's call it that..)
2.) Sewen together squares for the blankets...
3.) Another pair of socks (Honeysuckle socks)
4.) My Disney Tank top..
5.) Summer Lace Scarf

Happy Knittings!
~Anna Elizabeth Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment