Sunday, March 13, 2011

Back to Blogger?


Hm.. well.. it didn't take me long to come back to blogger, haha. I'm still not sure if I'm going to stick to it though, even though I revealed a lot in Shutterfly. But hey, I may just keep it up with both of them. As you can see I do have a new template but I didn't design it. Here's some few updates I have up on my shutterfly:


1.) Knitted flowers: Yes, I've started knitting flowers this weekend! They're fun and easy.

2.) Purses! I began knitting mini purses this weekend, and also purchased bangles for handles yesterday. I almost got two done. The white knitted flower is an embellishment for one of them.. The purses are SMALL (fair warning..) I will be posting on Etsy soon.


Happy knittings and enjoy the new blog layout!

~Anna Elizabeth Designs
PS: The above picture is sewing up the seams for the mini purse. "Knitting Flowers" blog post will be coming shortly.


No comments:

Post a Comment