Friday, March 25, 2011

Yarn Shopping!!

I've been looking forward to this all week! I defiantly need more yarn, and defiantly on the search for sock yarn. Like I blogged yesterday, I finished my first pair of socks! (Another blog post is coming your way after this one..) A couple of friends of mine and my Mom are heading to Massachusetts tomorrow morning (early!) I don't know if I'll be able to blog in the morning (depends how early I get up..) We're driving 2 1/2 to this place but it's so worth it!! Right now (or I'm about to..) is to start looking up patterns and printing them to take with me tomorrow. I already wrote down what I want to have so I can go in prepared for yarn.

Here's what's from my list:
1.) Sock yarn
2.) Baby booties
3.) Cotton for baby summer hats (they're certain cotton I'm searching for..)
Happy Knittings!
~Anna Elizabeth Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment