Saturday, March 12, 2011

Shutterfly-Share Site-Blog Posts

From now on I'll be blogging on Shutterfly. However, I may be updating this thing every now and then.

Some blog entries include:
1.) "Three Petals Knitted!!"
2.) "Knitting Flowers"
3.) "Sketching Mini Purses"

Some Special Stuff FEATURING:
A marquee of my knitted baby hats..
1.) my photography
2.) A page just for my knitting.. (the main quality)
3.) A collage page for photography
4.) "About Me" page with a message board..

My Photography albums:
1.) China Town Boston 2011,
2.) 30 day Challenge
3.) The boyfriend
4.) February '11.


It's still UNDER CONSTRUCTION a tiny bit, but I'm just starting using it. Fill free to add me! I'm just also getting used to it as well. [ by the way, giving some credit for my boyfriend to inspire me to get one, and he's helping me with the site..]

THE WEBSITE:
www.annadixonphotography.shutterfly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment