Saturday, March 19, 2011

Sharing a little Sunshine

Yes, that is my skirt, haha! I was so happy to finally able to wear skirts.. and I got a little dressed up to be picking up my boyfriend on Friday.


Besides knitting, I love doing photography. To me-photography and knitting are like art (well it is art). We've had two nice sunny days in a row that brought us playing outside in our flip flops, tossing a football around (my family and boyfriend), blowing bubbles-things that we would normally do on a beach day. However just these past two days we also enjoyed having the windows open and feel that fresh breath of air. I just decided to share a little sunshine smiles with you : ). It's rare at the beginning of spring like this to have great weather!! Last summer we went to the beach and soaked up the sun while we were knitting. Yes, I said knitting on the beach! Talk about relaxing!! I'm excited it's finally getting that time of seasons.

Here's the bit of sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment