Saturday, August 20, 2011

Circular Shawls-Astronomy Owls-Two Circs Shawls?

Okay, so I think I'm pretty sure I know what I'm finally doing for the Astronomy Owl, and got the pattern set up-I just need to get the materials. Which brings me to circular shawls. I was planning on doing the Evenstar shawl (but I can't seem to stop working on it until September 1st! for the HPCKC on Raverly)-but I think I may be doing the Shetland Pi Shawl by Wendy D. Johnson. I'll start the swatch and look more into the pattern when I get back home from taking the brother to college on Tuesday. (We leave Monday from Blacksburg.) But I am excited about this, and I'm hoping I can get halfway through the knitting part for the Evenstar shawl before I start this.

So far I'm only working:
1.) Alex's Blanket
2.) The Evenstar Shawl.
Wow only those two?
I usually have more than five things on the needles-don't know how it came to that. And Oh! Now I probably knit Alex's blanket in the car, so I could get halfway on the blanket on Monday (I'm dreaming...) and finish the stripe tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment