Wednesday, August 24, 2011

What to call this post?

Exactly. I have so much to say in one post-but with that I'm thrilled to be home finally! That means I'm hoping my new knitting books will be coming in the mail any day now. I had received the confirmation of my order being shipped a few days ago. I also ordered the Mother Bear Project's pattern last Sunday (I'm guessing it'll get here this weekend.. or late this week.) I have slightly a few knitting plans I want to work on.

On this trip of taking the brother down to college-I had only worked on VA Tech's Blanket, and the Evenstar shawl. I only had a washcloth as my small project, and got it done in a day. (I'm desperate now in wanting to do another small project.... such as this one here. (Click the link, it's a surprise project-but it does involve Rebecca Danger since I'm getting one of her books this week.

Here's hope to what I'll knit this week:
1.) The pattern above: I think it might be an addictive knit..
2.) A very cute Owl hat.
3.) A tree frog washcloth (or a tree washcloth..)
4.) Start the swatch for the Astronomy Owl-my Shetland Pi Shawl by Wendy D. Johnson.

No comments:

Post a Comment