Saturday, August 13, 2011

Knitting Updates

Knitting Updates, forgot to post for "What's on my Needles" on Wednesday!

I only have about three WIPS so far which are:

1.) Alex's VA TECH Blanket-getting some progress on it, just marked row 27 on my notes page on the second repeat. So it is getting a bit of work done! Almost done with the second repeat.

2.) SALLY-the washcloth: My last washcloth of the Charlie Brown series I'm knitting for my boyfriend's belated birthday. Reached 20th row, and could finish by tomorrow or Monday. Hope to get in the mail before taking the bro to college. This is the last one, so I should be able to.

3.) Evenstar shawl: I am making good progress so far! Halfway done with chart one! Woot!

Knitpicks Orders this week:
Yes... I finally mentioned few posts back about knitpicks orders. I can't decide to cast on another shawl, or do some socks out of my fun yarn-punky yarn.

Off to Saturday cleaning. Sorry it's a bit late!
Happy Knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment