Friday, August 26, 2011

Mother Bear Project KAL


SEPTEMBER 2011
With September 2011 coming around the corner, the Mother Bear Project will start on September 2, 2011. The goal is to knit bears! The pattern costs $5.00 but the $$ goes to the charity! I already got the pattern and the yarn yesterday... and I'm really excited to cast on. I'm considering in doing this KAL on the Epic Everything KAL group. The bears are also super cute! The link is in the heading above. I'm also might be creating a page for this. Oh, the pattern is snailmailed to you! I had ordered it almost a week ago, it took about three or five days (I think). I heard about the Mother Bear Project KAL from the Podcaster Challenge.

Mother Bear Project's Podcasters that are doing this KAL:
1.) Mommyneedsyarn
2.) 90% Knitting
3.) Knitabulls
4.) Dramatic Knits (I think..)
5.) Knitting Blooms (I'm mainly knitting for Tina and Erin..)

Happy Knitting!
~Anna Elizabeth Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment