Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Last day of August 2011!

Finally it's the last day of August! I've been waiting for this day forever. A lot of KAL's for September start tomorrow. It's really been a long good month of August, and I'm ready for it to be over. Fall is my favorite season, and of course for knitting! I started this scarf last night, and went to get Malabrigo yarn for my Fall 2011 scarf (and I keep falling in love with Malabrigo!) I also might use this yarn for History of Magic OWL for the Fall Term for the Harry Potter KAL-which starts tomorrow yay!! I'm super excited!!! I actually get to start blogging for them on Friday (Friday Firstie).

So the KAL's for this month starts during this week:
1.) Harry Potter KAL 
2.) The September KAL in my Epic Everything KAL... the threads for September unlock! 
3.) Mother Bear Project begins this Friday. 


Eeek I love fall! The changing leaves, Halloween (second favorite holiday.), October is my all time favorite month of the year (besides July) and not only that, but my boyfriend and mine's one year anniversary is on September 17th, 2011. (so basically if really to count down would be 16 days tomorrow, and I fly down to visit and celebrate with him on September 14th).

A lot is going on this month that I'm super excited about-okay mainly because of Fall!!!!! It's actually becoming Autumn here since the days are getting shorter. Can you tell I love Fall? I'm planning on making lots of Cowls-maybe even scarves (depending how much yarn I have.)

Happy Almost Autumn!!
~Annalovesheep~

No comments:

Post a Comment