Sunday, August 21, 2011

Patterns, books, oh my!

Well... my Raverly group "Epic Everything KAL, EEKAL" already knows this. But I had ordered a few books with Christmas money from Amazon last night, and thoroughly excited to be getting them in the mail sometimes this week or next week.

They are... drum roll please...

1.) Cowl Girl-The Neck's Big Thing to Knit (I forget the author-but it's a popular book-plus Cowls are quick, and I only love cowls over than scarves. Scarves just get in the way..)

2.) Big Book of Knitted Monsters by Rebecca Danger (Defiantly excited for this book!) and I almost casted on the chirpy chirp pattern (maybe I will..)

3.) Spud and Chloe at the Farm by Susan B. Anderson: I'm also thrilled about this book too, and it's a story book!

With those two books Spud and Chloe at the Farm by Susan B. Anderson plus Big Book of Knitted Monsters-I had put up a poll on my Rav group to see which book they want to knit through first. I might skip around with the patterns on my own and knit them either for my new room (gota love stuff toys...) or as gifts.

Any who, and for patterns. I finally ordered the Mother Bear Project pattern this morning, and I'm guessing it'll get there next week (I'm assuming by the rest of the podcasters) This is apart of the Podcaster's Challenge.. and I'm excited it's for a charity!

No comments:

Post a Comment