Thursday, May 26, 2011

CHARLIE BROWN SOCK BAG

So Charlie Brown & Lucy happens to be one of my favorite cartoons when it comes to holidays.. (even though it's not near holidays.) However, it is my boyfriend's and mine's nicknames (just to throw in a fun fact.) I've almost completed my Mom's Hermonie's Never-Ending sock bag, just got to add the liner with the fabric! We were at Joann's yesterday and I just happen to come across the Charlie Brown & Lucy fabric (along with Linus and other characters.) with a blue background. I hesitated a little bit since there were other cute fabrics for liners. Then I carried it around the store while searching yarn for ideas. It grew on me, and by the time to pay-I fell in love with it.

My Design plan:
I already have a pattern picked out I used for Mom's birthday gift. I'm using the same pattern, but with different size needles the pattern calls for... and using blue and yellow stripes. I'm excited for this now. I've just about to cast on, and titled my note page for the pattern. Yipee!! Photos of both sock bags will be coming your way soon.

Happy Knittings!
~Anna Elizabeth Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment