Friday, May 20, 2011

Hi!

Well yes I haven't blogged in awhile, but I have a small chance to blog. I've been knitting like crazy on my blanket (and still not done argh!) I'm in the mood to work on it now, but then again not really. So I'm basically taking a small little break from it... but probably might knit something else for a HP class. I have a few knitted things in mind.

What's on my needles:
1.) Slytherin's Simple Green baby hat
2.) Christmas knitting (I know already!)
3.) The Olive Garden blanket (it is not binded off yet!)
4.) My Carrot Top (Mother & Daughter knitting.. my mom is making the same top as me.)

That's basically what sums up I'm currently knitting. Most of it is small projects besides the Olive Garden blanket.

My Fantasy Knitting:
1.) A sheep name Spud (after Spud and Chloe's yarn.): I'm starting this as soon as I'm finishing up the panda bear when I get home.)
There's a lot more but I can't think of anything at the top of my brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment