Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Themed Knitting

PANDA BEAR
So lately I've discovered that I've been "themed" knitting. Last week's knitting of course was the royal wedding. I'll start with the royal wedding knitting updates. I have quite the few. Yesterday, I had to do an extra half of the body which I had forgotten about. (Okay, so I didn't really read the directions carefully before I continued on the pattern. Good thing is: that the pattern was in individual pieces!) No, I don't have photos for this sorry! I'll have photos when the project becomes a finished object (FO). I'm not exactly sure when I'll be able to sew in the head, arms, etc (the rest of it) either later on today or tomorrow.

and now....

Harry Potter!
Okay so I haven't quite read ALL the books, but I just saw the seventh movie part one a few days ago. Somehow I tumbled upon a knitting group that's serious yet funny at the same time that's related to Harry Potter on Raverly. It's HP Knitting/Crochet House Cup. I'm absolutely wanting to knit along with this! I'm already coming up with designs for the OWLs. So as soon as I will cast on my first project.... I will start blogging and creating a page. I'm a NQFY [Not Quite First Year] since I missed the sorting unfortunally. (I was really bummed out... I missed it by a day!]

I'm considering in either History of Magic or Ancient Runes knitting classes for this term-as well an OWl. This post is introducing the knitting. When I start casting on-the real blogging will begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment