Sunday, May 1, 2011

Head, shoulders, knees and toes!

Funny title for this blog entry!! But those are the things so far I've accomplished for the panda bear! Yes! I finished the head last night, and I already finished the two legs I think on Friday or early yesterday. I started the right arm while watching the seventh movie of Harry Potter last night, and got half way through. Sorry I haven't took photos of the head yet, I might later on today-we'll see. I'm about to start watching podcasts and then work on the arm to finish that up, then start on the second one. After the two arms-the main parts will be finally done! I just have small details like the eyes, ears, nose, etc to do. That'll be really quick, the latest I think I could get the panda stuffed and sewing would probably be on Tuesday or tomorrow (we'll see how much detail I'll get done today.)

Also-you should go look at the Royal Wedding page I've created a few days ago-there's a tab at the top of the page so I'm not going to give you a link. You should also go look at the "About Me" page... there's some questions there I answered. There's still more questions to come, so it's still "Under Construction"

No comments:

Post a Comment