Monday, April 4, 2011

Double Pointed Needles to Circulars..

Well yesterday morning I tried knitting the Disney Hat on double pointed needles size 7. However, it was a little difficult and time consuming on double pointed needles than to do it on bamboo circulars. I try to do most of my work on circulars when I can, since it doesn't hurt my hands so much and it's an easy portable project (another reason I love knitting socks). This hat is actually going much faster and easier, plus a lot more fun than double pointed needles. Yes-I am taking a little break from socks (maybe until tonight.. haha). I'm still doing the same colors for the hat as I originally planned (same design on the hat too). So nothing really has changed except the double pointed needles. I'd rather save the double pointed needles for socks.

Happy Knitting!
~Anna Elizabeth Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment