Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Going back home/Video Podcasts

So sadly today I'm leaving North Carolina. Yesterday I got bit of knitting in on the beach! It was nice and relaxing. Right now I'm just waiting for my boyfriend to wake up and downloading knitting podcasts. Honestly because of knitting podcasts-that's been mainly my TV lately. I hardly watch TV unless I'm in the mood to watch my favorite show, Full House. I would begin my knitting mornings with podcasts. I'm even considering in recording my own. Right now I'm working on the planning, already gotten the show notes typed up-all I need to do is record. I wanted to record at the beach yesterday (since it was the beach!) but I'm still thinking about it. (We'll see). I have the name already thought up, but I'm not going to write anything..) and my segments.

Anyways, I'll blog again once I'm home.
Happy Knittings!
~Anna Elizabeth Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment