Sunday, April 17, 2011

Ocean Reflections or Shallow Waters Shawl

So my Mom fixed my Whipple Wave blanket yesterday (yay!) Now I just need to figure out what row I need to start on. Since I'm almost finished with my North Carolina Shawl (probably need to just bind off, but we'll see). I'm itching to start on a second shawl (with an easy pattern).. my next shawl will be blue with a tint of sparkles-reminding me of the ocean. (Might be named Ocean Reflections we'll see) or Shallow Waters Shawl (probably the second name).. any who. I still have a lot to do with knitting this week. I'm about to try on my Sunflower sock to see if I need to start the toe decrease... and then bind off. I'm so itching of putting the sock away and start on the Shallow Waters Shawl (seriously!) I might just have to after I try on the sock haha.

Anyways,
Happy Knitting!
~Anna Elizabeth Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment