Thursday, April 28, 2011

Hello!

I feel like I haven't blogged in the past couple of days, been busy knitting!! There hasn't really been much updates, although I've ripped out my Parrot socks (didn't like them..) Yesterday, I started new socks (but I'm not going to give out any details, but I am trying a new pattern!) I also mainly worked on my blanket. No, I haven't started knitting yet, but I'm about to.. also yesterday I knitted on the John Deere hat, but I haven't finished it either. (Sorry!) Still meditating if I should go through with these sets or frog them.. sad to say. I'm downloading more podcasts now, and about to watch while I knit. Right now it looks like it's storming weather (the weather's been nice up here yesterday, and I'm wearing shorts now!)

Anyways-Happy Knittings,
Anna Elizabeth Designs!

No comments:

Post a Comment