Sunday, April 17, 2011

Fairies' Purls Blanket

So today somewhat been a rough day.. but anywho. Remember that Whipple Waves blanket I messed up on? Well I'm so glad I ripped it out and started over. I started over with new colorways I'm very excited about, and can actually enjoy knitting on. I'm still working on the second stripe now, and should move to the second stripe tomorrow (so tired, this pattern needs every bit of concentration and can be challenging). I'm still doing the same pattern but as:

CA=Yellow with tint of sparkles [Bernat yarn]
CB=Purple [Simply Soft yarn]
CC=Green with a tint of sparkles [Bernat yarn]

We're about to move, I thought it would be a greater idea to have a blanket to match my room which is a fairy theme-but not little girlish... theme. I'm not sure what the colors of the walls are going to be, but it's in the colors of my blanket somehow. I'm thoroughly enjoying this blanket a lot more than the other colorways I had been doing.

Happy Knittings!
~Anna Elizabeth Designs
PS: Once I get five or more stripes done.. and the project is actually growing.. I will be taking photos as I go along. This is a long term project, and complicated.. but for right now I'm going to keep my focus on this project (okay and throw in a pair of socks in between knits!)

No comments:

Post a Comment