Friday, April 29, 2011

Noting on Notes Part 1

So I've been keeping extensive notes on this project for the panda bear. This is the blog entry of describing of the series that is coming together throughout this weekend. I love weddings, especially royal ones as you can see that I'm blogging a whole lot more today! (I'm just catching days worth of blogging too...) I'm not sure if I'm going to type my notes (I hardly type my notes when it comes to projects) but this is such a special memory to me, that I may type up the notes once the project is done.)

What to expect: (Hopefully I'll stick to this!!)
1.) Timeline of the events and when I knitted the panda bear during the wedding. (Example: The kiss stitch) notes,
2.) Rows completed (this pattern defiantly required good note taking on the rows finishing, since it is knitted in individual pieces).
3.) Photos of my notebook full of notes.
4.) Individual pages of notes per knitted piece. (Makes sense? I jotted down notes on separate pages whenever I began a new piece, to make things more clearer... and organized. I love organized notes.)

Happy Knittings!
~Anna Elizabeth Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment