Okay so awhile back I've been mentioning about Sophie's Spring Set... including a summer hat (kind of has the crochet look but it's not crochet.) with some baby booties. I messed up on the second baby bootie (the right) since it's different the left. I'm using size 2 US needles. For right now I'm just going to try the flower pattern again since I found those needles. I was using dpns before and had a bit of struggle with it. (Needless to say I did not fall in love with the pattern while working on the dpns). Hopefully by the end of the night I'll at least have the flower or the left baby bootie done.
Here's all left what I need to do:
1.) The flower for the hat [When I actually really complete this flower... I will be extremely happy! This would be my third attempt.]
2.) Right baby bootie [I'm very determine to master a baby booties set like these aka they are Mary Janes! I have tons of ideas of other sets I can do... but before I move on to another set idea-I want to finish this one first and put it on Etsy.)
3.) Find buttons for the flower and the baby booties.
~Anna Elizabeth Designs
PS: Hopefully the next post I will at least have either the flower or the baby bootie done. I could get this set done by Saturday... and it could be an Easter sale. (I normally would have these $30.00-especially for a newborn size)