Monday, April 18, 2011

For the Week of 4.18.11

I'm surprised I haven't picked up my knitting needles yet... but I'm waiting for one of my podcasters' videos to download. (I like to watch knitting podcasts while I knit!) It'll probably finish downloading before I post this entry. I have a lot to do this week. I like to write "to-do" lists and refer back to these as I knit, so I have something to knit.. yesterday or day before I felt like I didn't have anything to knit. (Which is a great feeling, but can rather be annoying.. haha).

My week's to-do list:

1.) Finish Sophie's Spring Set
2.) Finish the Sunflower Socks
3.) Work on my Fairies' Purls Blanket [this will defiantly take me awhile to finish... just because I started it yesterday]

I think that's about it... haha..
Happy Knittings!
~Anna Elizabeth Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment