Sunday, June 5, 2011

Care of Magical Creatures Class-June 2011

Option 2: Create an alternative “Cauldron” so pretty or unique that a witch or wizard would rather use YOUR creation than harvest a Fire Crab shell! Not all cauldrons are round and black – come up with your own container that a witch or wizard could use to mix a spell or carry potions ingredients.

I keep changing my mind about which class to take this June 2011 for Hogwarts' knitting. However, I think I came to conclusion last night. I just need a small project. However, I may still be working on my Scarf for the Stash Dash 2011. (I'll make it a link to my blog post on that one..maybe..) I've been working on socks every now and then and just got to a heel flap on the second sock I'm working on. So I decided to take Care of Magical Creatures. Above in the purple font is the prompt for the class. I'm making ANOTHER sock bag, hey-I wanted to for awhile after I finished the Charlie Brown & Lucy one. I made huge changes into this design however, to make it a bit bigger to hold yarn and my hat needles. So far I'm liking the size which is a good thing. I did a swatch, and I'm probably going to edit that photo in just a few minutes. I usually take cell phone pictures for swatches and progress photos (just quicker!) I love the Harry Potter KAL. This is the second month of it-and sadly I think July marks the last month of it. It all went by so quickly! But back to the assignment.. haha. The sock bag. I'm loving the size, the shape so far. I'm thinking of calling it my "Little Black Cauldron" just for the fun of it! But we'll see.

Here's my little story after I would post it to their Rav's board.
My "Little Black Cauldron" sock bag will brew potions such as hats, baby hats, and socks for my muggle friends.

Okay-so that's all I've got haha!
Happy Knittings!
~Anna Elizabeth Designs
PS: Photos will be coming shortly (Progress photos)

No comments:

Post a Comment