Thursday, June 16, 2011

Sock Plans | Colorway Comfort

Well I feel like I haven't blogged in awhile, nor checked my blog. Today I've got a whole bunch of sock yarn at Joann's! Yes! I've been meaning to add to my sock yarn stash ever since I've started knitting socks. I have plans for each of the sock yarn-including some of them related to Twilight (maybe.) I had searched on Rav for Twilight sock patterns, but sadly they are charts and they have 64 sts co, I'm no where near 64 sts co. Right now I'm (well last night) I started to knit for Father's Day. I've been trying to think of gifts to knit..

Twilight Socks: Here's my plan, I got a firey-looking red that I love. I do like red, but not that much-so I'm stepping out of colorway comfort (hey I like how that sounds!) First I thought of Vampire Red for my socks. I have not started these socks yet... but I am taking them to Disney. I like sketching out plans for socks. I'm not really sure of how I can make them relate to Twilight than just the red.

Anyways-those are just a few of my sock plans. I might be using my signature sock pattern I have for all of the socks, unless I find an easy, my size kind of sock patterns. I love socks! [But I might have a sock burn out this summer... sad to say. I'm already itching to cast on a pair for me, since both socks I'm working on is gifts. Self-fish I know ha!]

Happy Knitting!
~Anna Elizabeth Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment