Tuesday, June 7, 2011

-Focused-

Yesterday I've been focused on completing one project and somehow I did get them done! I'm talking about a pair of socks, but I'm not going to describe them since they are for someone. My next socks hopefully will be a pair of Monkeys by Cookie A. (We'll see...) I started a new project which hopefully will take a day or two, maybe three. I'm staying focused on this one as well. I like getting stuff done like this if I remain my focus. That's the main key of this blog entry. If you want to see my latest project-you need to be on Raverly in order to see it. I'm not posting the blog draft I saved last night. Anyways.. that's where I am on this point! Also-no photos on this project I'm working on either- we can call it my secret gift knitting. But the photos will be on Raverly. There are already some of the progress photos, and I've completed the first repeat. Here's a clue: Cables! Yes!

Happy Knitting!
~Anna Elizabeth Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment