Thursday, June 2, 2011

Harry Potter Classes-June 2011

So yesterday marked the beginning of the new Harry Potter classes for June 2011. I have a feeling I could get mine done this weekend. I'm taking Defense Against the Dark Arts (DADA).

HP's Knitting/Crocheting House' prompt for the class:
Option 1: “Only the difference between truth and lies, courage and cowardice”- craft something that reveals a truth about your character, don’t be afraid to let your true self shine.

I'm doing the diamond scarf as many times as I've done it before. It's perfect to do it again for this class, and gives me a reason. I'm using bold colors, loud colors like orange, yellow, bright colors like pink, turquoise blue. I love bright colors and I think it matches my personality. At first I was going to match this scarf up with Charms. However, even though it fits the prompt in one of the options-the option above fits even better. I casted on immediately yesterday and got almost five diamonds done already. Told ya it was a quick scarf! Okay, so I'm not quite done with it yet. But I know last month for the History of Magic socks (Midnight Stroll Socks) I turned them in the last minute, changed classes at the last minute, and posted photos at the last minute. This time I know that's not going to happen... unless I get distracted hehe!

Happy Knittings!
~Anna Elizabeth Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment