Thursday, June 23, 2011

Cute Cotton! Baby Hat

So just a few seconds ago, I thought of a cute idea for a cotton set to celebrate summer. I'm thinking of doing a Cowgirl Cotton set, with possibly two cow baby bibs-one black and one red. I might even include a matching hat (we'll see.) However, I just started a cotton hat (not related to this set) to celebrate summer, and to add another hat to the OWl examine I'm doing for the Harry Potter knitting. I think I might be up to 14 hats now?? I do a hat every now and then, and especially when I go somewhere (like I'm about to now.) Knitting hats are an easy project to travel with. Socks are okay, however I'm always afraid that I'll lose a DPN (like I did with the boat sigh.) And I'm afraid to lose my knitpicks DPNS as well (the metal ones that are really slippery.)

Anyways, those are my thoughts I might do in the future. Not sure if I'll start it today or during Disney. (We'll see.) At least I want a baby project going... they're so simple and easy. And I finished the baby sweater yesterday!

Happy Summer of knitting!
~Anna Elizabeth Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment